Thank you for visiting our Community Resources page! We do our best to keep these links current, however you may find a link (or more) that is no longer viable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The links provided are not associated with the Volusia County Medical Society in any way nor does the society promote or receive any compensation for providing this information to you. Links are provided here for your convenience only. The information provided on our site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any questions about the information contained in any of these sources, please contact the sponsoring agency directly. Thank you.
- United Way Volusia-Flagler Counties … Call 2-1-1
- Volusia County Health Department
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs; Volusia County Community Resources
- Mental Health Association of Volusia and Flagler County
- Council on Aging
- Volusia and Flagler Services for Veterans
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Early Learning Coalitions of Flagler and Volusia Counties
- Childrens Medical Services
- Volusia County Intergroup
2019 Live Your Life Well Race Series
Races held throughout the year until December 21.
Halifax Health is proud to announce the dates for its 2019 Live Your Life Well Race Series in partnership with the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA. The Live Your Life Well Race Series consists of 17 distinct events that will take place throughout 2018. To register, go to LYLWseries.com. Upcoming races include:
- February 24: My Heart Matters 5K Run & Walk, Daytona Beach
- March 23: The Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, Ormond Beach
- April 13: Corporate 5K, Daytona Beach
- June 22: Ormond Beach YMCA Triathlon, Ormond Beach
- July 27: Port Orange Family YMCA Sprint Triathlon, Port Orange
VCMS Member Dr. Scott Klioze!